Breaking Generational Curses
There are several sources of curses, for example:
- sins of the forefathers,
- dedication to Satan,
- bringing cursed objects into a home,
- giving honour to demon gods,
- touching Satan’s territory, and
- Sin opens the door for curses*
*A curse can be invoked by disobedience to God’s principles, commands and statutes, i.e. rebellion towards God and/or involvement in idolatry or the occult.
Freemasonry curses involve many of these facets.
Curses also come with words or oaths. Curses are the observable out-workings of evil, negative patterns, in people’s lives; in other words, the opposite of the blessings of God (Deut. 28).
As a curse is undone, all the demonic spirits associated with the curse needs to be commanded to leave.
Symptoms of a Curse
- curse of barrenness – not able to have children,
- sickness – 80% of disease is caused by a curse
- Spirit of poverty – financial difficulties – never able to get ahead defeat, oppression and family breakdown – children on drugs, divorce, separation, etc.
- accident prone curse, and
many more examples
A person’s life, for example, may have a history of disappointment and tragedy. Marriages may be under constant strain. There may be recurrence of accidents and illnesses. Cherished goals may not materialise, and the haunting sense of failure may be evident. We may even struggle continually against an unidentifiable “something” which brings endless frustration or something blocking you and no matter how hard you try you feel like you hit a wall. The cause is often a curse working.
A “legitimate” curse is when a persons deliberately give themselves to Satan and the power of darkness. Legal right are handed over. Satan is empowered to act, and the curse takes effect. It can only be broken when that handing over is revoked, and the covenant with Satan is specifically renounced.
An “illegitimate” curse (born out of wedlock curse) is when a person pronounces evil upon another person without their knowledge or consent. The same thing can then apply.
Curses have to be broken in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazareth, our Curse Destroyer.
Christians need to know that our inheritance of freedom is not automatic. It has to be appropriated. Only then can we be released into the fullness of our blessing in Christ.
Freemasonry curses of death and destruction can affect you and your family:
- in career and employment
See other links curses generational curses:
“Setting Captives Free from Disease and Deliverance and from Spiritual Oppression”
- Sick, Oppressed, Stuck! Be Healed, Set Free and Empowered! Attend Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries and find your freedom.
- Healing is for you! Read Testimonies and Traci Morin 13 diseases healed from broken heart.
- Healing and Deliverance Classes Online Global Anytime On-demand Video course Format (over 20 hours of video teachings)
- Need prayer fill out the free online prayer request form.
- Video Sermons on healing and deliverance
- Own your own videos on healing and deliverance.
- Video Testimony of healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and torment