Learning and Recognizing Spiritual Oppression!
With so much occult modalities around us and other items that are cursed, a demonic spirit can entrap you leaving you feeling spiritaul oppression or oppressed!
This is a list of manifestations of occult bandages by occult demon spirits. The symptoms may originate from another issue such as prescription drugs, long-term sickness, loss, etc. This is not a complete list
- Mental confusion,
- feeling scattered,
- extended periods of gloominess,
- unpredictable behavior,
- sexual lust,
- temper tantrums,
- uncontrollable hatred or suspicion,
- jealousy resentment,
- compulsive lying,
- obsessive thoughts of self destruction,
- Blasphemous thoughts against the blood of Christ, God or The Holy Spirit,
- speech and behavior abnormalities,
- religious delusion,
- seeing apparitions,
- hearing spiritual voices,
- chronic physical ailments that do not respond to medical treatment and fear of dying.
- Not able to focus at church or stay awake
How can a person be subject to Spiritual Oppression?
- Watching occult or new age, paranormal type shows
- participation in occult modalities (new age medicine) such as muscle testing, yoga, etc.
- read occult literature and books
- idols of gods from other countries opens the door
If you are having spiritual oppression from the list above, it is time to house clean your house, look into some of the modalities you might be involved with to see if these are occult modalities.
Divination by an alleged assistance of evil spirits.
Forbidden, (Lev. 19; 26-28,31; 20:6; Deut. 18:9-14).
Denounced, (Isa. 8:19; Mal. 3:5). — (Deut. 18:9-12).
— (Deut. 4:19; 17:2–5; 2 Kings 21:3, 5; Job:31:26–28; Jer. 10:2;
27:9–10; Dan. 2:1–4; 4:7; 5:7–9; Zeph. 1:5).
— (Exo. 7:11; Lev. 20:27; 2 Kin. 21:6; Isa. 47:12; Ezek. 13:18, 20; Mic.
5:12; Acts 8:11–24; Gal. 5:20–21; Rev. 9:21; 21:8; 22:15).
— (Lev. 19:31; 1 Sam. 28; 2 Kin. 21:6; 23:24; Isa. 8:19; 19:3;
44:25; Jer. 14:14; 27:9; Ezek. 13:3, 8; 21:21).
By: Traci Morin