Charismatic Witchcraft in the Church – Part 2
Doctrine of Balaam
The doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. this was meant to trick them into sin, so they would be punished
Appealing to the flesh of the congregation to promote carnal behavior (example: appeal to desire for money, sex, etc)
Misusing scripture to manipulate people into giving more, or behaving a certain way.
IV Emotional Blackmail
A man is asked, “Do you still beat your wife?” Any answer given without a context or a genuine knowledge of the person will APPEAR to be evasive or allow unjust conclusions which all are meant to be based upon an appeal to one’s emotions.
Emotional blackmail always has an appeal to the emotion with the implied intent that the one using the emotion is “right” simply because they make the accusation, after all who could possibly doubt their integrity.
example: “Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?” Judas Iscariot wanted to have some extra money in his pocket, and to be able to justify himself and his desires he appealed to emotions in order to hopefully accomplish his desire. Therefore Judas appeals to emotions with a seemingly idealistic and correct approach to the poor. Judas implies wrong doing for what Mary has done for Jesus in hopes that he may get the money into the treasury bag which he controlled so that he could rob it. Judas is just one example of using the emotion to manipulate and intimidate and dominate to get one’s desire.
Recently people have claimed to be hurt by others and their language is sad and their writing styles evoke much emotion for the reader, the poor unsuspecting reader. The appeals are to the heart to feel sorry for that poor hurt person. Howbeit, those very same people who desire you to feel their pain are also the very same ones who were using charismatic witchcraft to intimidate and to dominate, hurting others. And they are now using it in the form of emotional blackmail.
These same people claim to be born again some 25-30 years, and in the next breath claim they are “weaker” brothers and sisters in the Lord, and offended at another’s godly actions, and expressions straight from the Scriptures. This is what Judas tried, and what has torn apart many churches.
Why charismatic Witchcraft?
Fear and insecurity
If leaders are struggling with fear and insecurity, they can use Charismatic witchcraft to get people to follow them ONLY. They will want to protect their kingdom and will use manipulation and fear to make sure the people stay with them and not go elsewhere.
If God really has appointed you and you have true spiritual authority, you don’t have to protect anything!
If you are afraid of your leader because he has laid down very strict rules of do’s and don’ts because of his own insecurities, then you are under the influence of charismatic witchcraft.
Knowledge is power. Be alert to the behavior of others. Just because someone is important does not mean they are honest or someone you should trust. You first submit to God, ask for his guidance, then look around and evaluate who else deserves your allegiance. Do not submit to illegitimate authority. Not every person in authority is a godly person. This includes the church atmosphere. Satan has invaded the church, so beware of false teachers and prophets. Check what everyone tells you with the Bible, and see if they are twisting the scriptures. If they are, reject them.
Steps to spiritual maturity Breaking Charismatic Witchcraft.
1. Make a definite decision to live a Spirit-controlled life in which the works of the flesh are annulled. Search your own heart and motivations carefully and turn away and ask forgiveness of all witchcraft, manipulation and unlawful control you have exercised over others. Remember, you will reap what you have sown.
2. Stand fast on the Promises of God that witchcraft has no power over you when you are in Messiah, and Messiah is in you.
3. Resist the power (works) of the flesh by the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 12:14 “14 Bless those who persecute you [who are cruel in their attitude toward you];
bless and do not curse them.”
Do not fight them at their level – you will lose spiritually! Fight on the level of Messiah Y’shua [Jesus Christ] and God will win!
by: Traci Morin, Christian Public Speaker, Writer Ordained Minister of the Gospel
“Setting Captives Free from Disease and Deliverance and from Spiritual Oppression”
- Sick, Oppressed, Stuck! Be Healed, Set Free and Empowered! Attend Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries and find your freedom.
- HealÂing is for you! Read Testimonies and Traci Morin 13 diseases healed from broken heart.
- Healing and Deliverance Classes Online Global Anytime On-demand Video course Format (over 20 hours of video teachings)
- Need prayer fill out the free online prayer request form.
- Video Sermons on healing and deliverance
- Own your own videos on healing and deliverance.
- Video Testimony of healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and torment