Spiritual Warfare and Demons:
The “body of sin” (Romans 6:6) refers to Satan and his demons, the old nature, the flesh, or the Adamic nature. A study of the nature of Satan, the old nature, the flesh, or the Adamic nature, reveals that they all share the same characteristics. In reality they are synonyms. When we sin, we open the door for a demon to act out its nature through us.
Video is from Youtube and not my production.
Discernment is the primary weapon of the mature Christian in spiritual warfare. Mature Christians discern between good and evil, and choose to be good. II Corinthians 10:5 teaches us to take captive all of our thoughts to see if they line up with Jesus Christ (does it bring life or death, does it bring peace or condemnation) and the teachings of His Word.
Accusing spirits’ goals are to bring us down, to bring others down, and to bring God down. They seek to separate us from God, others and ourselves. Satan uses an old military tactic of divide and conquer. That is accusation. Who are you going to listen too? When someone accuses you, do you separate them? Romans 7 Separation teaching taught us it is not them but the sin that is within them. Satan will use anyone as a medium to bring death with the tongue. He wants you to engage and/or defend yourself to others to bring division, separation and isolation.
Why do we accuse, there is usually a spirit of bitterness operating in that person’s heart as well as a spirit of gossip. Satan wants you to gossip and ruin another person’s reputation.
1 John 1:7 says, “But if we walk in the light, as He is the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His son cleanseth us from all sin.” Accusing spirits say, “I can’t have fellowship with you and you can’t have fellowship with me because we don’t agree on the use of worship choruses.” Accusing spirits attempt to separate us from God and our friends and family. But the truth is that we all have fellowship if we “walk in the light, as He is in the light.”
Think about the following:
* Do you accuse yourself when you drop something?
* Do you accuse God when things go bad or not going right?
* Do you accuse others and blame others for your failures? Adam accused Eve to God.
* Do you accuse who you are in the mirror and wish you were someone else or had different hair, different nose, etc.?
* When someone is mad at you do you feel like accusing them back to defend yourself?
A partial list of accusing spirits:
* Refusing fellowship with a person who has changed
* Holding people to their past behaviors
* Keeping a record of wrongs
* Competition, not feeling whole unless we win
* Establishing non-Biblical standards for others to attain
* Gossip and innuendo
* Being easily offended. Easily offending others
* Misunderstandings can be the work of an evil spirit
* Judging another for the same behavior of which we are guilty, while excusing ourselves
* Not walking in or accepting forgiveness
* A scapegoat mentality
* Blaming others for problems
* Trying to become The Holy Spirit in another’s life
* Judging others
* Becoming one with accusation
* Focusing on another’s weakness
* Low self-esteem
How do we receive victory? God has the answer, but there are standards we must attain. Remember that in Christ, we have everything we need to gain victory. But we must allow His power and authority to work through us.
It all starts with knowing God personally because He is the one that brings healing. Submission requires obedience to God. We submit when we forgive others and ourselves.
Scriptures say to resist the devil. Do you believe the devil is real? If you don’t, you have bought into the ultimate deception.
James 4:8 says, “Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you.” this verse requires us to do something: draw close to God. He will respond. God has told us to seek His face (1 Chronicles 16:11, Ps. 27:8, Ps. 105:4).
Sometimes we have been hurt so much and bitterness has taken over and their might be a need for deliverance from demons.
If you have accused you, others or God here is a prayer of release.
Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, I repent for all the ways that I have accused others in my life and in my generations. I forgive myself and release myself from this bitterness. In the name of Jesus I cancel all of Satan’s authority over me in this bitterness because God has forgiven me and I have forgiven myself. In the name of Jesus, I command all accusing spirits that accuses others to me to go. Holy Spirit please come and heal my heart and tell me your truth.
(listen to the Holy Spirit and write down what happens.)
(Listen to the Holy Spirit and write down what happens.)
Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus I repent for all of the ways that I have accused you for what Satan has done in my life and in my generations. I forgive myself and release myself from this self-bitterness toward you. In the name of Jesus I cancel all of Satan’s authority over me in this bitterness because God has forgiven me and I have forgiven myself. In the name of Jesus I command the accusing spirit that accuses God to me to go. Holy Spirit please come and heal my heart and tell me your truth.
“Setting Captives Free from Disease and Deliverance and from Spiritual Oppression”
- Sick, Oppressed, Stuck! Be Healed, Set Free and Empowered! Attend Touch of God Healing Deliverance Ministries and find your freedom.
- Healing is for you! Read Testimonies and Traci Morin 13 diseases healed from broken heart.
- Healing and Deliverance Classes Online Global Anytime On-demand Video course Format (over 20 hours of video teachings)
- Need prayer fill out the free online prayer request form.
- Video Sermons on healing and deliverance
- Own your own videos on healing and deliverance.
- Video Testimony of healing and deliverance from demonic oppression and torment